Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MPS Father's Day Challenge


Yikes, I'm down to the wire here.  My Pink Stamper is having a drawing on her site: http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ for a Cricut Expression.  The challenge was to create a Father's Day item.

I put together this very easy card this morning.  I used old leftover Making Memories Travel paper from a 6 x 6 pad.  The Dad's Day cut is from the Designer's Calendar cartridge cut at 1-1/2" and the grill is from the From My Kitchen Cartridge cut at 3".  The ribbon is some more leftover ribbon. 

 The finished card size is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".

3 comments:

  1. Like it. Dad really is good with the grilling. Now that I know what your card looks like, I can make mine. Guess I'll go with golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Dad's day card. Isn't that fathers day cut from DC just the most gorgeous font?
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete